View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013 (03:33 AM).
<insert witty eloquence here>

Nature: Relaxed
Oh lordy yes. Out of the Coke-Pepsi bifecta and all of its subsidiary drinks (Diet, Zero, Max etc.) the only one I like is regular Coca-Cola. And I can definitely tell the difference between that and Pepsi: at least in the UK, Pepsi is much sweeter. Diet Coke just tastes of chemicals, which makes sense as something has to replace the sugar. Coke Zero tastes of this weird hybrid of Diet and Coca-Cola, which makes sense given that it's supposed to taste the same as Coca-Cola due to its male advertising as men hate the word 'diet'. As for Pepsi, while it's disgusting anyway, I can't actually tell the difference between regular and Diet Pepsi. Pepsi Max, however, is probably what they serve to people in hell. Already tainted by the probably patented Pepsi sickly sweetness, Max serves to exacerbate the horribleness by putting craploads of citric acid in, making it even more unbearable to drink.

So... yeah. I've given this quite a lot of thought over the years and haven't had any of them for over a month. Kinda craving them now! :P