Thread: Triple types?
View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
To me, I think dual type moves would be rather interesting in a way, since there would be the secondary type to the move which would all add up, like for instance... Blaze Kick being Fire/Fighting against a Pokémon that is Normal/Water would be 1 x 1 ÷ 2 x 2 ÷ 2 which would equal to x0.5 as the the damage result.

If they ever did introduce secondary typings to moves, then it would indeed change many things, but I don't see the secondary typing ever happening.

As for triple types to Pokémon, it would be interesting to see something like that along with the dual typing in moves, but I'm kind of thinking it would also change alot of things. At first I kind of thought it was rather interesting, while I may still be thinking that it would be interesting... there would have to be something that would have to balance it out.

What about a Hidden Type or something? Kind of similar to the Hidden Abilities in Generation V, but instead for types.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!