View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2003 (04:28 PM).
Blizzard
The Quiet Winds of the Winter

Chapter Two: Fire in the Cage

Beko and his father talked for nuch of the ride to the Rocket base. Beko told his father about his passion for Eevees. He also mentioned that if he could be any Pokemon in the world, it would be an Eeveelution of some sort. Beko's father apparently saw light in this fact, using it to gauge how his son was to be experimented on. Mr Miyako muttered, "So you want to be an Eeveelution, Beko? I'll make sure you get your wish, yes sir."
"Dad? Did you say something?"
"No, son, just thinking out loud."
"Oh. Dad, do you think it's possible for humans to become Pokemon?"
"Why don't we have you test that, son?"
"Eh? What's that supposed to mean?"
"Nothing son. Another loud thought."
"Okay." By that time, the father and son duo had reached their destination.
"Wow... it's even bigger than I thought."
"Uh-huh. So, son, feeling tired?"
"Dad, I just got up."
"I know, I know. But you need to wait about 24 hours for your present."
"Why?"
"Stop asking questions. Now, let's get you to bed."
"Whatever, Dad..."
Mr. Miyako took his son and used a tranquilizer dart on him. Beko fell right asleep.
"Good work, Agent Miyako." Beko could faintly hear a woman's voice as he fell into a deep slumber. "Looks like you got your son after all. After this, you're promoted. At least, I'm sure you will be." And guess who the voice belonged to? Jessie! Yes, THAT Jessie. You know, the idiot one? Her partner James walked into the room. "Guess I was wrong about you, Teko. You're pretty deft after all."
"Yes James, it's the kid's birthday and I used it to my advantage."
"Meowth! Congrats!" Jessie and James' Meowth came into the gathering. Of course, Beko was too fast asleep to notice. "Taking your own kid on his birthday! Now that takes guts! Gotta hand it to ya, ya did great."
"Thanks... I think."
"What's wrong, Teko? Having regrets?"
"No... it's just... what would Rika think? She's so skittish, if I even mention Team Rocket, she'll faint."
"Maybe ya married the wrong girl."
"I'm not sure. Anyway, let's get busy."
And so the 4 Rockets began working on Beko. Indeed, the process was horrid. But believe it or not, 24 hours later, the result was thrilling. At that time, Beko woke up, to his surprise, in a cage. "What gives? Dad? Dad!" he yelled frantically.
"Beko? You're alive? Oh good; it worked."
"Huh? What worked?"
"Jessie, James, Meowth, get in here! He's awake, and I think you'll like the results!"
"Results!? And who are..." Suddenly it hit him. He had met Jessie and James before. And now he knew that he had been conned into the clutches of the Rockets. But he figured that wasn't the worst part, no, not the worst part at all...

Author's Note: You know what's coming next, probably. After all, I explained what Blizzard is... but don't let that keep you from waiting for more!

Come play online DDR with us!