View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013 (06:42 AM).
iLoveHate
Hmmmmmm.... :D

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to iLoveHate
Quote originally posted by Cid:
Nah, don't worry about it. I've been busy too so I also tend to reply really late, haha. But sure, maybe I'll PM you sometime, if I think of useful advice or something to recommend. I won't do that here because we might derail the thread with unrelated posts. :p

Welcome. <3 Hope I can do a good job of recommending in Cirno's place!

Now onto this post's purpose. :3 We have just a few spots left for Emulation; you can either be DrFuji's third mentee, or be mentored by Abnegation. However, I hope you know that your chosen mentor won't be able to help you with the process of hacking itself (unless the mentor personally offers to help), since the Adoption Center only covers stuff related to the forum and how you can get into your mentor's section more easily. So asking your mentor how to tile would not fall under the mentoring process, unfortunately. You could ask where the necessary tiling references are in Emulation section, though!

In any case, take your pick!
I know Cid, if i need help with my hack i wouldnt post it here, i want a mentor so i can learn that part of hacking as well . Hmm, I dont know why Abnegation is yellow, but I'd like him to be my mentor if possible. Cuz he is more of the graphical part of it all and thats exactly what i need now . And he only has 1 mentee at the moment and Dr.Fuji already 2. Shall i contact him? or is that a job for you to do?
Thanks for your help btw Cid.