View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013, 11:23 AM
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to ~JV~
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMW1024 View Post
im new to the forum, but ive been playing 3.0 for 6 hours straight and i LOVE it. i stopped playing pokemon YEARS ago but when i did i was obsessed lol. and just recently i saw on tumblr a post about uranium and i thought i would try it out. and it is amazing. the fakemon, the story, everything. but i recently ran into the SAME error messege on mine. but i was just walking into the pokecenter when it happened. the only guess i can come up with is it has to do with my phone? im not sure if that would make sense. it randomly happened. ive also been taking screenshots of any bugs or tiny problems ive had. but as of right now i cant play because everytime i try to open my saved game, i get that error messege. and after i exit the messege i cant move my character and no buttons work. but the music keeps playing. i really dont wanna start over XD i already got 2 badges and im lazy. lol
P.S not sure if you need it but im almost always free and ive messed around with sprites a tiny bit so if you need any help at all just email me or something. [email protected] im willing to do anything you may need. the game is freaking awesome i love it. keep up the awesome work.
Try to time the call/crash time to a moment where you are in a exterior. That way you will receive the call and the game won't crash. That's all you gotta do. If you think the call will happen right after the moment you have saved, just go asap to a exterior.