Thread: Video Games DCC
View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Spinosaurus

That Yoshi game...looks more like a new "Epic Yarn" game than a "Yoshi's Island" one, and I don't like how it makes me reminiscent of Little Big Planet with it's new art style in some areas, which is a series I absolutely loathe. (I get it's appeal but I personally don't like it.) Still, Good-Feel is a good developer, and I'm willing to support the people who made Wario Land: Shake It!.

Also, that Wind Waker remake was announced at the right time, haha. I was actually thinking of buying the game but I'm more than willing to wait.

In other news, found a used copy of Another Code R for cheap in Gamestop and impulse bought it because I LOVE Cing. <3 (RIP :( ) Not gonna touch it till I buy the original DS game, however, unless the sequel isn't dependant to it? That reminds me, gotta buy The Last Window as well since it's apparently as good as Hotel Dusk.

EDIT: Anyone getting Ni No Kuni and might want to post impression? I want to get it because of the Studio Ghibli involvement, but I don't want to buy a potentially time consuming JRPG unless it's REALLY good.

Last edited by Spinosaurus; January 24th, 2013 at 02:18 PM.