View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2013 (11:51 PM).
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky
So I was just meditating on my Togekiss up in the clouds, minding my own business when a I slowly see a human like figure with an Alakazam floating nearby, they hadn't seen me. I watched them slowly float by. This was the first person I had seen in days. I had been spending my time out in the wild trying to search for rare pokemon. Almost before I couldn't see the person any more, I noticed a green, white and pink creature, floating beside them, could it be what I think it is, the mythical, magical pokemon Shaymin, it was, I knew what I had to do.

I commanded Togekiss to use metronome at the human and their Alakazam, Togekiss ended up using hyperbeam. I saw the figures start to fall. As I swooped in with Togekiss and caught the Shaymin. The Shaymin seemed to like nesting on Togekiss' head. I re assured the Shaymin that it would be safe with us. We swooped of into the sunset. As it was getting dark.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.