I sometimes sing along to a song I love on the car. I may not be good at it, but certain occasions I do sing. One of the few rare occasions I sing out loud is during the national anthem.
• Do you like to sing? - yes at times
• Do you consider yourself good at it? - No, unless I memorize the lyrics
• Do you let people listen to you sing? - unless its the national anthem in public (example football games - doing it a lot in the African Cup of Natons) or a song I really love, and my other family members also like, I don't mind singing a part of it, what ever part of the lyrics I memorized
• Do they think you're good at it? - No, I can improve
• Do you ever just rock out in the car or the shower and think, "DAMN why don't I have an album!?" When ever I get privacy, Yes, and maybe out loud especially in the shower, I imagine myself that I'm Tom Araya or Dave Mustaine on stage, performing my favorite song
• Would you consider trying out for a singing or talent show (American Idol, The Voice, X-Factor, etc)? - No, it doesn't capture my attention