View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013 (12:49 AM). Edited January 25th, 2013 by Pikachu.
Gold TierCS
Nature: Naive
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
If it's a worthwhile trade to you, I'll accept that. If Red's ok with the avatar trade, that is. :P
I don't see no reason why not ^^ Just try to finish your SUs as soon as you can, you've already been reserved a couple of days now.

Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
If anyone's interested in a spot, y'all can have mine (BW2 Female & Bayleef). I realize my activity level isn't good enough for the roleplay since school is literally kicking my toosh. So yeah, Rika, your roleplay is so awesome and I know this is like the second time but uuuuuuuuugh, I must make sacrifices and stuff! :(
;_______; ok. It's good that you know how to prioritize, of course.

Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
I'll need to pull out also, so there's a free spot up for grabs for anyone who wishes to have it. I'm not going to be as active as I planned. Better for the roleplay anyway if they have a roleplayer who'll remain active.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
;___________________; Good luck with life, then!

Originally Posted by Charizard_Man View Post
I'll take the kanto male and ivysar spot!! :D since Curious has dropped out.

Btw Curious, dope clank sig bro (:
There are some other people who were interested so I'm gonna have to check with them first and then I might let you know if there's a spot left for you :3

@ Breezy. - looks fantastic, loved your RP sample! You are accepted. I hope there'll be some more finished SUs when I come home tonight ;)

EDIT: In case there's anyone else who wants to switch before new RPers jump in with reservations (or if new reservationists want an overview of the situation in the first post now) the stuff now available is:

... and...

Kanto Male
Johto Male
Sinnoh Male (either D/P or Platinum form)
BW2 Female
paired to Legend & seeker
soumewhere ouver theu rainbouw

Doctor Who fanclub | Homestuck fanclub
Swedish Shak is my friend with one benefit