View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Most of my injuries are pretty much from my foot. But I rarely (pretty much never) broke a bone in my life.

Spoilered it because it contains a bit of graphical stuff (no pics though) so it's best to stay on the safe side. :P

Spoiler:
The most painful one, was a swollen toe. In my senior year of high school, when I had a job as an office assistant at a middle school, some "fungus" or bacteria was hidden in one of my favorite pair of shoes. I don't know how it got there, you know how bacteria comes out of nowhere. xD Without knowing that bacteria was there, I wore my shoes as if nothing was going to happen. The next day, two of my left toes were red, close to purple...and they were twice their size. (but not giant...like swollen giant. xD). Problem was, I couldn't miss work. So I had to resist the pain until I get off. Afterwards, I told my mom that my foot was hurting, and took me to Mexico to see a doctor. Immediately he sent me to the hospital via ambulance, because my foot condition was severe and needed medical attention asap.

So, he checked, and it turned out I have fungus. Or, in Spanish terms, "Hongo." Was placed in a cast, and was on medical leave for three days....even though I wasn't allowed to miss work. My boss didn't believe that I had a foot illness, so I had to show her to prove it. muahahaha.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3