Thread: One Year's Time
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013 (04:13 PM).
ô.o
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
How has your life changed since one year ago? Is there anything good or bad you distinctly remember happening about one year ago? Has anything changed? Are you happy for those changes?

Along with that, what do you think will happen over the next year? What do you hope to have accomplished by February 2014? Any resolutions this year?

Spawned because of how much I hated life precisely a year ago, I can't get over how much better I feel this time around. I distinctly remembering wanting it to be one year from then at that time, and am so thankful to have gotten to that point now. I think I have grown as a person, however not as much as I would have liked to.

By February '14, I hope to have a good co-op placement in a field I am interested in and have been studying. That can only come with good discipline over the next two semesters at school, which has started off great. Just gotta keep it up! As far as resolutions go, I want to make decisions based on long-term planning, and not impulsively or irrationally.

Happy 2013 every body!