Thread: One Year's Time
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013 (04:48 PM).
★☆let go of everything
ModeratorCS

Nature: Brave
At this point last year, I was pretty optimistic about my future. But family issues were starting, and I was sinking into a black hole that was difficult to go. I felt that 2012 was going to be a repeat of 2009, my worst year. Going towards today, I had trouble keeping friendships. Friends kept coming and going and I wasn't sure *who* was my best friend. Until the end of last year I realized one person stood by me, and I find that amazing.

I also returned to my old college right after I graduated from my other college in San Diego. I hated that school when I was young, now today I feel optimistic about it. I even met three online people irl, including Pinkie-Dawn, so things were going for the better. :)

My goal this year...is to read more books. I haven't read a good book (rather than textbooks lol). But I have three classes that assigned novel reports, so I'll be reading three novels this semester. Another goal is to meet quilzel for the first time irl. At the moment we're discussing plans to meet up in May, but it's tentative at the moment, but I'm pretty sure it'll happen. I don't see anything preventing that (for now). :P