View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013 (07:09 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype was getting alot of joy watching the girl look around for the source of his voice. It amused him more that her actions answered his question. They do say that actions speak louder then words after all. As expected, the upset Gardevoir attacked Snype. His eyes gave off a bright glow as he used detect to properly avoid her jolt of electricity with ease, as if he had telegraphed her move. Detect was one of his biggest life savers. He quickly jumped down onto the ground on all fours and looked up at her with a large creeping smile. Snype got up onto his two feet and brushed himself off.

"Kehehe, well that certainly answered my question! Do you blast every Pokemon that looks at you the wrong way? Because if you do, I want in on some of that action! Kehehe..." Snype said, still keeping a large grin on his face while crossing his arms and observing her.

"Hm... well you certainly don't seem as mindless as the ancients... I'm guessing your one of the Sentinels then? Oh my, have I picked the wrong lady to stalk tonight! Oh woe is me! This Sableye's days are numbered to a measly decimal!" He joked, giving off a playful snicker. Snype was enjoying himself already. A fine start.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)