View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013 (09:13 PM). Edited January 25th, 2013 by Megaman765.
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype kept a large smile the whole way through. The way she was attempting to seduce him and as he watched her lift a giant statue of Auron using her own Psychic abilities. Oh what fun! She didn't even know who he was and already she was ready to squash him! He kept standing straight up and looked up at the statue above him. He simply stood there, noticing that she was struggling a bit to keep hold of the statue. Her legs gave it away. He snickered again.

"Kehehe. Yup. You sound like you just hit twelve. Where should I start..." Snype stood as if he were saluting her. "Name and Rank, Snype! Newest recruited Sentinel! Ex-Thief! Purpose, spread a little bit of chaos and get to know everyone. Kekeke..." Snype said with a large grin. He didn't move away from the statue at all. He just continued giving off a maniacal smile. "And so far you are making quite a good first impression! Are there more folks here like you? Kekeke...!" He added, not moving from his spot and winking at her.

"Your Genevieve right? I've heard about a few of you before, but I just got a feeling that I'm right! The way you move and your abilities, sounds pretty accurate." Snype said, smirking. Her charms wouldn't work on him. He had an item in his backpack meant to make that sort of thing backfire. Something like Attract would work on him sure, but it would end up affecting the user as well.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)