View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Clemstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokémonShinySilver View Post
What I'd like to see... is something like how Hugh got his starter... was from raising it from it's egg form.

I'd like to see something like that for the player, and just as soon as the player walks to where his Pokémon is, then it shows a silhouette of some shape (where you choose as either Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie) and then taking it with you. And that it would say something that you've raised this Pokémon since it was an egg.

Wouldn't that be interesting? I know it kind of sounds familiar to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, but I think that would be a great concept.
Definitely something along the lines of this!
Maybe right at the beginning of the game when Professor X asks for your gender and name, he/ she also asks what your favourite type is out of Grass, Fire and Water. You then wake up in your bed and head over to your rival's house with your egg, when on the way it hatches. If you chose Grass at the beginning, Chespin would hatch, Fire, Fennekin etc.
This way you would feel even more close to your Pokemon considering you raised them from an egg. I know I always feel closer to them if I do.
The only problem I can see in this beginning from Level 1. They would have to nerf the first route or just have some sequence where a couple of weeks pass and your Pokemon is level 5. Actually the latter sounds awesome.

...I wish for this.