Thread: Your ideal band
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:51 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild
Lead Singer
Chester Bennington (Linkin Park) - The guy is quite possibly the best vocalist alive in as much as his versatility. He can go from haunting, clear vocals to furious screaming in the blink of an eye and does both incredibly well.

Guitarist
Slash (Guns n' Roses) - The man is incredible, he can play hugely entertaining riffs that I wouldn't have thought were humanly possible otherwise. He makes it sound like the guitar is singing.

Violin (You heard me)
David Garret - This guy could easily fit into a rock group despite his choice in instrument. He can play beautiful, chilling melodies or thrilling, fast-paced rockesque music and never make a mistake.

Drums
Dave Grohl (Nirvana/Them Crooked Vultures) - I'd have mention Foo Fighters but I'm focusing only on drumming here. The man is crazy on those drums. There really isn't much else to say except that he is incredibly talented.

I considered adding a basist and a second vocalist but that would be a bit much haha!
Know idea what they'd be called though... Adrenalin sounds cool. This was actually really fun.