View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013 (4:41 AM).
The Legendary Master of Light!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
Running out of money has never ever been in an issue in any pokemon game I've played. I always have oodles of it and more than I know what to do with.

(I've been playing since the first generation)
The only time when I ever ran out of money... was way back when I was first playing Pokémon Yellow in my childhood and battling the first Gym Leader in the game, which is Brock. Since I had no knowledge of Pokémon back in those days, I always ended up losing on the first Gym Leader battle, 'cause I was always thinking at that time "I'll just attack even if it's not very effective". xD

But either way, if Pokémon X and Pokémon Y make it harder to get more money, then it surely would make the game more challenging, and wow I surely do love a good challenge. ;)

But the problem is, I think Nintendo is making games much too easier than they ever used to be back the days of the classic consoles. I always remember how games like Super Mario Bros. was very challenging, but now games like New Super Mario Bros. 2 makes it too easy with White Raccoon Mario, which kind of ruins the fun out of the challenge. :P

Let's prevent things from getting bad!

I'm a ROM and ISO Researcher
Current Project: Researching Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Adventure Squad games (WiiWare)