View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
Running out of money has never ever been in an issue in any pokemon game I've played. I always have oodles of it and more than I know what to do with.

(I've been playing since the first generation)
The only time when I ever ran out of money... was way back when I was first playing Pokémon Yellow in my childhood and battling the first Gym Leader in the game, which is Brock. Since I had no knowledge of Pokémon back in those days, I always ended up losing on the first Gym Leader battle, 'cause I was always thinking at that time "I'll just attack even if it's not very effective". xD

But either way, if Pokémon X and Pokémon Y make it harder to get more money, then it surely would make the game more challenging, and wow I surely do love a good challenge. ;)

But the problem is, I think Nintendo is making games much too easier than they ever used to be back the days of the classic consoles. I always remember how games like Super Mario Bros. was very challenging, but now games like New Super Mario Bros. 2 makes it too easy with White Raccoon Mario, which kind of ruins the fun out of the challenge. :P

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!