View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Not to also mention that a Nintendo 3DS only costs about $249 here in Australia at a Kmart store, which is much more cheaper than they were when they were first released. I'm pretty sure the Nintendo DS was around $300 when it first got launched in Australia, I can't remember the exact price... but it was somewhere around that much. But also, Dick Smith stores also sell Nintendo 3DS consoles at $230 AUD, which is cheaper than Kmart.

So if consoles are around that price, pretty much most people can actually buy one, the only people that won't buy them are the ones that don't like change or just simply cannot afford one.

So either way, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y will become extremely popular and boost the sales of the Nintendo 3DS console, it will make most people really desperately want to buy a Nintendo 3DS and if they don't have enough... I'm sure they will trade in their old games along with their DS or DSi, 'cause a 3DS is indeed backwards compatible with DS games, so why need a Nintendo DSi when the 3DS pretty much has most of those things (except for Flipnote)?

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!