View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theory_ View Post
Would be cool, but annoying if you had to go back everyday or forfeit your position.
I always remember in Gold/Silver/Crystal Versions when you battled Red in the depths of Silver Cave, which I'd assume he forfeit his position at the Pokémon League in place for Lance.

But other than that, if that sort of system really did come into effect Pokémon X and Y, it would probably be something like a ranking system similar to how it was in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door in Glitzville to those who have played the game before. And after the credits have rolled and stuff, then you'd go back and have the choice of forfeiting or battling.

Something that I'd enjoy though, but at the same time quite difficult to go back there every single week or so to keep that position. xD
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
Researching the NDS ROMs...

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!