View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013 (07:50 AM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
[Done waiting. Incoming.]

Kotowa Yamada - The Meeting pt. 2

Koto stood. They weren't killing anyone. In fact, they seemed to be friendly to the other new boy. He began walking towards them. It wouldn't be long before he found out if he had to run or stay. He finally got within speaking distance, and said softly, "E-excuse me... Do you want to kill me? Should I run?" Kasai practically facepalmed, and shouted, "You best be ready to be dying! I will make absolutely sure that none of you live before Koto even suffers a scratch!"

This made Koto jump, as he wasn't expecting Kasai to have any input. He quickly turned around, and growled at his phantom image, which he didn't know only appeared to him. Kasai growled back, and said, "Listen, boy. I'm saving your ass right now. You just turned your back to them, which is a fatal move. Now turn back around and prepare to fight!" Koto suddenly turned back around, fear in his eyes. He took an unsteady fighting stance, but didn't make any move to expose any weapons, much to Kasai's dissent.