View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013 (08:05 AM).
The Legendary Master of Light!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Forever:
There's also the fact that Dick Smith had a sale on recently coincidentally right around the time X/Y was announced for cheaper 3DS' at $120, meaning it was even easier to get if you wanted to get a 3DS as soon as the games were announced, thus increasing purchases of the games etc.
Wow, that's cool and really cheap too! I think many people will be probably going to Dick Smith if they're looking for a Nintendo 3DS at the lowest price, especially if Pokémon X and Pokémon Y are coming worldwide on October 2013, and probably by then it will be advertised such a lot that many people will really want to buy the game.

And probably by the time everyone has Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, not many people will have a Nintendo DS or DSi, only the ones that keep their old gaming consoles, like me. xD

The Pokémon franchise will become even more popular than ever before! It's never going to end~

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm gradually learning to use Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!