View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013 (10:02 AM).
♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Nature: Relaxed
Yeah, I was planning on going back over it to grammar check and fix it up a bit, as I wrote it late last night after a rather tedious math test. My apologies for the small errors.

I have a bad habit of capitalizing things I shouldn't. A habit I should really break. I will go through and fix the theurgy and gramarie words.

Hmm, alright, I will find another way to dispose of said character from the past. I do want it to be an encounter with other humans though, as it is crucial to Circel's past being the first time using his magic against a human enemy. Following along the idea of being up in the mountains, would a bandit (or whatever word would be proper for it) ambush be acceptable of some sort? On the note of his heritage: yes, that is indeed what I meant. I was trying not to get very technical with the terms and make the idea as simple as I could. I didn't mean to confuse on that point.

"The energy you put out in this world, whether positive or negative, will come back to meet you someday."

Frequent Lurker of the Roleplay Theatre

Luca & Rosa in Venice: City of Masks