View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013, 12:44 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

My own AT episode?
Hmm...OH! I love the half-hour specials, so a half-hour special where Marceline meets Prismo and wishes that Simon never wore the crown...
Which in turn makes it so BETTY puts on the crown for a few laughs, and ends up becoming Ice Queen. Simon, knowing that the crown could've been supernatural feels insanely guilty for slowly driving his girlfriend insane so he seeks a cure. In the end, Simon puts on the LICH'S crown in hopes that he'll gain enough power to stop Betty's rampage. So, Ice King becomes the Lich...and Betty becomes Ice Queen. They share a mutual insanity and restart their relationship, and end up taking over the world(because Ice Queen is more sinister and the Lich is helping her out...). At the end of the half-hour special, Marceline sacrifices herself heroically in a tearjerking end and the camera shows Jake who came over to hang with Prismo sometime during the episode(perhaps Jake was the one that introduced Marceline to Prismo while Finn was 'off-adventuring.') Jake then wishes that Marceline never made that wish casually and in a comedic voice, Marceline pops out of thin air, and the two casually walk out as if nothing ever happened.