View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by chella182 View Post
It is 100% fair, in my opinion, to move onto the 3DS. The DS has had a fantastic run, but as soon as the 3DS was announced 2 years ago now (yes, it's been that long!) you had to see this coming; the end of the DS' life cycle. Pokémon has had two full generations on the DS, it's time to move on. If you're wanting to continue handheld gaming with Nintendo then a 3DS purchase is kind of inevitable.
I agree, it's been way too long without switching to a different console. Is the Nintendo DS really the first to actually have two generations of Pokémon on there? If you don't count the Game Boy as having two generations, then it probably would be, or else otherwise generations one and two both were on the Game Boy (if you count the Game Boy Color as being the same as the Game Boy but with colours).

Many people just aren't used to change, and in my opinion... I think change is a good thing! Since Generation V actually taught me about how some change, no matter how rushed it really is... can be good. ^^

Many people that I know were actually rather surprised to see that Pokémon X and Y are on the Nintendo 3DS. But either way. And so far I have only heard a very few people that have said that Pokémon X and Y on the 3DS would lose popularity, most people especially the ones that I know are actually really excited and can't wait to get the game as soon as possible. I remember showing the trailer to one of my friends, and as soon as she saw it... she was so excited about the games. xD

I know one of my friends that may not appreciate the starter Pokémon in Pokémon X and Y, but actually appreciate them better than the ones in Unova. And everyone (including me) think all the starters are adorable. x3

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!