Thread: self-analysis
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
It's hard to say. I know I don't really belong in this world. I have a certain logic - a way of thinking if you will - that this world doesn't always appreciate. I'm different to everyone else, I exist on another plane to the rest of you. I do take pride in my uniqueness but at the same time it gets pretty lonely when there's no one that can really understand me - a feeling of isolation if you will. I'm full of contradictions as well to further complicate things. I'm simple yet complex. I'm open yet closed. I'm outspoken yet quiet. I fluctuate between these extremes as opposed to being fairly consistent. This makes me a dangerous person because I am unpredictable and it can be very difficult for people to get a read on me. Sometimes if people expect me to behave in a certain way I'll do the opposite just to be difficult and awkward.

But it's not all dreary! I can be a great person to have as a friend! Probably more as a general friend not someone very close though. I have a lot of energy and enthusiasm and am quite high spirited as an individual, which helps make things more fun and exciting. I'm easy going and adaptable so I'm not fussed with what goes down in general. But anyway, to answer the question I'd lean towards a yes.