Thread: [Gallery] idea dump
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013 (07:02 PM).
CS

Hey! I'm so happy to see even more from you! n_n;

I've got a lot to catch up on! So if it's okay.. I'm going to kind of run through them quickly.

This one
reminds me of Tingle. Idk why exactly... Maybe it's just the whimsical / dark nature or the distinctly symmetrical patterns. But this isn't the first time I've said that some of your work reminds me of Majora's Mask. You're art has this air about it lol.

Moving on! ARGH I'm glad you drew the wrong pokemon, cause you would have rocked that battle with this >;(However, I'm even more glad that you decided to push those blacks into that drawing because it really makes that color stand out. It's always worrisome to put blacks into a light piece but I believe you really pulled it off well in that one. There is so much believable texture in the abdomen. I'm absolutely in love with it.

Finally, I cannot even imagine how your week has been if it inspired this piece. :o I'm not sure if this picture is actually much bigger in person, but I like how you used very small pencil strokes to color in the greys. It makes it so much easier on the eyes when I'm not trying to take in foot long lines of varying intensity. Regardless, it's obvious that you've taken everyone's advice here are put equal amount of detail into every part of the anatomy and not just the face. That, right there, is clear and present improvement! You should be proud of that!

Once again, awesome updates, outfox! n_n;
clubstuck x mayor club
mal x club fae x gpxplus