View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
You forgot to mention Volcarona. It's okay though, because I remembered it for you. :p

The large population of Water-types makes sense from a realistic point of view. The earth is covered by 70% of water and there are thousands if not millions of different types of aquatic creatures that exist today, many of which have yet to be discovered. And similar to Pokémon, some of them are pathetic while others are much more feared of or respected.

That being said, I do agree with you. I'd like to see more Fire-types and Ice-types around. More so Ice-types because they're probably my favorite kind after Dark-types.
Oh damn, forgot about that big moth. Cool typing, too. There is also Victini but it's only an event Pokémon so it doesn't count.

Gamefreak lost a good opportunity to introduce Ice-types in 4th gen. I mean, a whole route covered in snow, and the only new Pokémon you can get there is Snover. New as in, completely new and not an evo of something existent (like Weavile, Froslass and Mamoswine were).

Gamefreak, if you ever read this, I want to know why you troll Pidgeot. Talonflame has Gale Wings, Staraptor has good stats and Close Combat, Swellow has Guts, even freaking Fearow has Drill Run. And you troll Pidgeot with Big Pecks, Hurricane, and 10 measly base Speed points. Why, Gamefreak? Is the original bird not good enough for you?