Thread: B2/W2: Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013 (9:59 PM).
Eye of the Storm
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
You must be talking about the Calcium and Zinc, which are the special equivalents to the Protein and Iron respectively. You can buy them in Shopping Mall Nine on Route 9 (so around your 7th Badge) as well as the Battle Subway and Pokemon World Tournament, but you need to battle and win to earn BP to spend on them.
Replying to the bolded portion, the exact time you can get it is after the sixth badge (Mistralton) and the trip through Reversal Mountain. You can visit all of the areas from Routes 9 (closed at Tubeline Bridge) through 14 (closed at Black City/White Forest) and all towns in between (exempting Giant Chasm of course) after acquiring the sixth badge, which means anyone with money to burn can at this point visit Shopping Mall Nine before freezing over Opelucid City (which occurs after the seventh badge is obtained and you then visit Drayden at home; the cutscene begins while inside his home).

You can of course go to SMN after Opelucid is frozen as well, I just hate traversing around there with ice and pre-E4 only Fly there for Quick Balls.

If you want quick money, the Nimbasa repeatable battles and the Royal Unova are options (attach an Amulet Coin). Those vitamins cost 9,800 PD each.

"Y' Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.