Thread: Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version
View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:00 PM
ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer's Avatar
ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer
Unhatched Egg

And now to give my review on this hack.

Great storyline. That's all I have to say about that. I definitely enjoy the fact that it twists the plot of Pokémon to the point of giving it a creepy feeling. The Fakemons are quite good. They are unique, and don't seem to be recolors of the originals like some hacks do. The Zombie Trainers (as I like to call them), are quite easy at first, but the game gets difficult towards the end. My Nuzlocke run ended with me being left with three Pokémon. For a first hack, you sir, have done a great job. You should work on a hack. Or do a collaboration hack. That would be a nice experience, I'm sure. You deserve a medal for "Best Storyline". You should write a book. You're FULL of ideas, at least that's what this hack has told me. May the Greek goddess of good fortune smile upon you.
[/SIGPIC]"There's always a way out for those clever enough to find it" -Athena, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Titan's Curse. I hope you enjoy anything I have to say about anything!

Last edited by ShreddedPizza the Dark-Type Trainer; January 26th, 2013 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Sorry, forgot to put an "another" after "a" in the 10th sentence.