View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2013, 01:42 AM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Oh blimey, I just noticed Avishka's leaving message for a few months ahah. I guess I'll take over as leader for now 'till she returns and keep the user list updated.

Are we talking about Delibird? If so I have no idea what's going on with that thing lmao. It's one of those really confusing Pokémon that has such a unique niche that it feels like it should be incredibly useful, but in reality it just seems to be a bit of a let-down. Have there been any cases of a Delibird being used effectively? I'm use an Ice type club is the place to ask since someone must of used it in the past! It's a pretty cool Pokémon though I won't lie, just a tad confusing haha.
You're taking over? That's great! Avishka, askd me to try and keep the club going before she left but tbh , its slightly overwhelming

Anyways as far as delibird goes my days on on pokemon battle revolution shown me deliberd. Has low, low potential in battle. It can learn some tms but frankly it's not really that much of a threat. Kind of a shame really
Zi-Zi's Journey - Lindsey Stirling