View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Doctor
Allons-y!

Nature: Naive
Indeed, the date had a happy ending~<3 muwahaha

And yes. You're allowed to keep 6 inhabited pokéballs on you and any additional ones you fill up, you won't be able to open until you send some to a pokémon center and have 6 on you again. Sounds ok? I think the anime does like that at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
[CENTER]Name: Chapo Currian
Trainer: Johto Female
Starter: Roland the Male Grotle, Level 10.
Ability: Overgrowth
Moves: Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Seed Bomb
Very good, and as long as you keep those telekinetic powers to that level, it'll be an interesting add to the RP! Actually, I might be able to come up with a nice reason/use for her powers plotwise, eventually... muwahahaha.

Accepted! Welcome to the RP and go ahead and post in the IC as soon as you'd like. Be sure to subscribe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
Apologies about the length of my post. I had a longer one, but it was claimed by the darkness.
No worries! Length is not the trouble, as I believed that I stated in the very rules of this RP :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
Sorry for the really late sign-up but I'll probably have to finish it up tomorrow. However, I do have most of it ready and I plan to finish the sample up and make the final touches tomorrow.

SOON...
SOON!

... MUWAHAHAHHAHA

Anyways. Now I FINALLY have some time to sit down and read your posts and maybe even write a post of my own!! Busy weekend is busy.

trust me, I am the Doctor !
Auspistice | Matesprit | Moirail | Kismesis