View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2013 (08:14 AM).
Affliction
The Hard Addiction

I'm going to join this club.

Partner Pokémon: Dragonite and Charizard.

What kind of dragon Pokémon do you expect to see in XY?

The only thing I'm really expecting is a Defensive Dragon. I mean, sure, Altaria is there for SPECIAL Defense, but maybe there should be a true tank Dragon, that has a somewhat good Attack, but not too high.

Well, since we already seen Fire/Dragon and Water/Dragon, why not have a GRASS/Dragon? I know what some of you are thinking, like, "Grass isn't really a good Type competitively" or "I'm not sure whether a dragon of this Type would be strong" but we never had a Grass/Dragon. If there is a Grass/Dragon I would expect it to be fast, defensive and somewhat offensive, and would learn significantly more Status Moves than any other dragon.

To go further into what I think a Grass/Dragon's Stats would be, click the Spoiler.

Spoiler:
Now, I'm going to be careful not to go off topic, and remember I'm only writing this to describe what a Grass/Dragon would be like.

Predicting what a Pseudo Legendary Grass/Dragon would be, this might be it's Base Stats...

HP: 90
Attack: 95
Defense: 105
Special Attack: 80
Special Defense: 110
Speed: 120
Total: 600

If Game Freak makes something like this, it won't be used as much offensively compared to other dragons, but it would have something no other dragon has - And that's good Speed AND Defenses in one.

But we never know. Anything could happen - Maybe a pure Dragon (Which is unique compared to other pure Dragons) or a Dragon/Rock, or anything. We all just have to wait and see.

I'm also going to answer one of the previous Topics.

What do you think is the perfect Dragon?

Dragonite. It's really cool and is not too slow (Although Speed is one of it's biggest weaknesses). Actually, Dragonite was the first final evolution of a Dragon I ever got. It is a really good sweeper and could take many hits.