View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
Well, since we already seen Fire/Dragon and Water/Dragon, why not have a GRASS/Dragon? I know what some of you are thinking, like, "Grass isn't really a good Type competitively" or "I'm not sure whether a dragon of this Type would be strong" but we never had a Grass/Dragon. If there is a Grass/Dragon I would expect it to be fast, defensive and somewhat offensive, and would learn significantly more Status Moves than any other dragon.
Hmm... This sounds like a certain starter that just recently got a move explosion in B2W2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbr30n View Post
Anything could happen - Maybe a pure Dragon (Which is unique compared to other pure Dragons) or a Dragon/Rock, or anything. We all just have to wait and see.
We've already got the Haxorus line for pure Dragon. Now, for the Dragon/Rock combination... Hmm, maybe they could reuse and tweak an existing idea...