View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2013 (12:41 PM).
Paper plane~
Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Lots of things

i view the world as if i was standing at the top of the highest mountain to the the whole world as a play...some people are the main characters and others are watching

i view wold as if it was you're a gladiator and you have to find the way to win your fight and the chance to lose is also there but it depends on your will to win (live)

i view the world as a ship in a sea..trying to find it's way to land while sea in a day is angry that it breaks whatever in front of it and another day is so calm as there was no yesterday..only to find it tomorrow in another picture and it keeps going that way!full of mystery and pain and sharks!i wonder how far would that ship sail!

i could go on and say more...but mainly..

i view the world as you and me...because it is you and me....i know myself!but i don't know who you are or what you think!that's why when something happens and i find myself couldn't change least there is me to change!

the world isn't as bad as it seem....but people are! the world is bad because of what people do to hurt each others..not all but sadly most..and the only one you can work yourself! and trust me!,you can make a difference (:
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon