View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Charvisioku
Psyduck Fanatic

I don't really agree on Dark Rising for gameplay - it's a very good hack but I found it very buggy and there's inconsistency in terms of being able to buy revives in one town but not the next, for example... and each area is completely mono-typed which sucks for grinding.
And there isn't really a good opportunity to grind for gyms (i.e. level curves were really weird). But story, yeah definitely.
I'm surprised Snakewood didn't make it into the Overall category.

Ah well, congrats to the people who got into the lists anyway. Might have to try out Victory Fire though, that sounds pretty good.
This signature has been disabled.
Signature is way too tall. The limit is 600 pixels in width and 350 pixels in height. Remove some pictures. You also cannot have a spoiler.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.