Old January 27th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear View Post
Well I wouldn't really want to be anything but homosexual.

Not that I find it integral to my personality, but I find that it taught me a lot of things and made me go through certain struggles that I wouldn't have if I was heterosexual. I'm more mature for my age then a lot of other people, and I guess I can owe that to experience with difficulty. And it just adds some flavor, I guess.

Give me a reason why I would want to be straight that I'm really concerned about or can't find some way around.

By the way, hi. :3

My experience with my parents was a general success- the only tips I can provide is to be fully honest and open. This is something rather large to some people, and if you hold back anything that might help them understand you, it could just confuse them more. Just know that this is apart of your life, not theirs, so your sanity and comfortableness with the subject should be purely your own and not depend on their reaction. I also preferred with direct approach with my dad versus the indirect one I did with my mom, so that's something to think about.

But ultimately, this is something they're going to have to juggle around in their head by themselves. And you may find that they just don't get it like you do. My mom certainly accepts me, but she has this warped sense of what it's all about and how it does and doesn't change things. Help them understand if you can, but some parents are just hopeless. Just be happy if they accept you.

Also, your signature keeps blowing kisses at me and you better make it stop before I file sexual harassment charges.
Hi there! :D

Thanks for the advice. I think my parents already kinda suspect I am gay, but it's just a matter of time before I will just have to confront them and tell them. I think they'll be accepting. My mom already told me once that she "would love me no matter what", so I have suspicions they most likely already know. As with all parents, though, they are probably going to wait till I actually tell them I am, instead of them confronting me about it.

And please don't! Liam is the most adroableist, beautifulist, perfect, angel, creature, heavenly being, thing on Earth. :3 I can't control myself when I talk about him, so I'm not gonna end this here, LOL.

Last edited by Gyardosamped; January 27th, 2013 at 07:07 PM.