View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2013 (11:45 PM).
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by François:
Matt Cardle's version of 'Many of Horror' is clearly the definitive version.

(I kid)

Biffy are quite lovely on occasion, though I can't say I'm a huge fan. If nothing else they have fabulous artwork on occasion - the Only Revolutions cover <3
Don't even joke about stuff like that. :( But yes, they do have a tendency to produce some pretty amazing art work for their covers, which somewhat beckons the question "What the hell were they thinking with Opposites?". XD But I'm sure the album itself will be awesome! My favourite album art was definitely for Puzzle, it even made me want to get a tattoo relating to it for a short period of time haha.

Quote originally posted by TylerSymes:
@alex what album should I check out? I have been meaning to check them out since 2009 or so. I heard the new album is rather crap.
Their highest rated album is Only Revolutions, but my personal favourite is Puzzle so it's up to you really! I probably wouldn't suggest going for any of their much older work since it can be a bit of an acquired taste, but it certainly can't hurt to try. There's No Such Thing As A Jaggy Snake is probably the best representation of their old work, but like I said it's a bit of an acquired taste so you may want to stick to their newer stuff haha. If you do watch that video I suggest letting it get a couple minutes through before exiting if you're not a fan of the initial style. I'm not sure which album was 'rather crap' though, I haven't heard that claim anywhere haha.

Honestly though if you want an album to listen to I can't recommend Revolutions: Live at Wembley highly enough. It's an album comprised of a leg of their UK tour, Revolutions, (I went to see them twice in that same tour sooo good) so it's made up of pieces from many different albums and in my opinion they're all performed incredibly well. They go right from their first albums all the way to their later stuff so there's bound to be something in there you like, but I personally find their live performances to sound much better then their already amazing studio recordings so I can't recommend this album highly enough. :D

In other news; OMG OMG OMG IT'S OUT AHHH AS SOON AS I GET BACK FROM UNI I'M LISTENING TO THE WHOLE THING <333