View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2013 (11:47 PM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by SonicBlazePlatinum:
After beating the Pokemon League at Tyron Tower, what do I do next? How do I get to the western part of Tyron and Central Area? I like how this is another completed Pokemon Emerald ROM Hack, it kind of reminds me of Pokemon Flora Sky in a way.
Go to Bronze Port Ferry,and you can go to the western TYRON by the ship,after you finished the event about URANIUM,just go to the airport and he'll give you a Central Pass,you can go to Central Area by plane.

Quote originally posted by onyx79:
please help I'm at the event where the evil kidnapped a girl into the trick house so I beat the trick house for the first time and I don't know what to do next
Just go back to Pine Path,get through Mt.Skywall and then you'll arrive a city called Redwood City,then do what you think you can do.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.