Thread: [B2/W2] Who was your MVP?
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2013 (12:39 PM).
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Quote originally posted by Cassino:

Quote originally posted by QuickSilveri:
Hands down my MVP was Ninetails. The combination of Will-O-Wisp and hex with STABs FireBlast and FlameThrower were clutch. She single handedly took out the Champion.
I have one note for improvement: you could've kept her as a Vulpix for longer in order to learn Extrasensory, which could've taken the place of either STAB move. That said, one interesting thing you could still teach her via TM is Energy Ball.
I'll remember that cause I am thinking about raising another with a different EV strategy.

I'd also like to add that in my recent victories Metagross has, single handedly with only one full restore , taken out the entire elite 4 and 4/6 on the champion. STABs Meteor Mash and Bulletpunch with Zen Headbut, the support from hammer arm.
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.