View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2013, 04:54 PM
PoisonEmeralds
Rookie ROM Hacker

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
Speculate on new evolutions and pre-evolutions of existing Pokémon. Do you think we will get any this time around, or will they do a repeat of B/W and start fresh again? Which Pokémon do you think will get them? What will they look like?

Discuss!
I think they will leave old pokemon and start a fresh. It would be cool to see new evolutions though I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
I think Volcarona is a prime example of why Legendary Pokémon shouldn't be able to evolve or breed. In Black and White, it was treated very much like its own legend. High stats, encounter at LV. 70, revered as a "sun god" and even learns a move at LV. 100.

Yet, I don't see it under the legendary light due to having the capability of evolving from a pre-evolution and being able to breed as many as you want. It loses its unique status in my eyes with those capabilities.

I wouldn't be against some legendaries getting an alternative form maybe, but a straight up evolution [or pre-evolution], I don't think I'd be much of a fan if they started doing that. Which is why I liked that even though you could breed Manaphy and hatch a Phione, it was still never able to evolve into a Manaphy. We could only have one.
I count it as a legendary too because it's an interactive pokemon and quite overpowered XD

Last edited by PoisonEmeralds; January 28th, 2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.