View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:11 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Aria

Aria nodded. Makoto was actually quite the nice kid, should one get past his requirement of orders. That and his killer instinct.

"So, Makoto, You haven't told me what kind of spirit you have. Mind doing so?" she asked. Makoto grumbled something, it seemed to be along the lines of 'I don't want to talk about it', and he crossed his arms, much like a young kid refusing to eat his vegetables. Aria sighed, and asked again. Still no response.

"Makoto, tell me now, or Spark will here of this insolence!" she shouted at him after a few unsuccessful attempts. Makoto quickly unfolded his arms, and matched her stride once again, as if the entire incident had never happened.

They were exiting the city now. Plants grew up around the abandoned outer edges of the city, and signs of civilization became scarce.

"So, Makoto, you were saying about your spirit?" she asked one last time. She glanced up to where James was walking ahead of them. He seemed fine, if not lost in thought. She turned back to Makoto, awaiting his response.