View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Jak
mother of challenges

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Thanks. Then does this sound good? Pokemon yellow, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Fire red, Pokemon Soulsilver, Pokemon Emerald(I already played both emerald and sapphire, should I just skip it? I am afraid I will constantly have that "ugh when will this finish so I can move on to something I never play" feeling, yep, another subjective question) Then pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Black etc. I will have plenty of time to decide what next, since I am a slow kind of player, I don't like to rush, I like to enjoy the game as much as possible.
Good idea? Yes, no? huh?
I might do Emerald before FireRed or after FireRed, just to put something different between them. Remember, FR and SS both have Kanto, as well as Yellow and Crystal. I recommend Emerald though, really. I guess I'm a bit biased because it's my favorite game in the series, but it's really good and I recommend it over RS, especially if it's been a long time since you've played those two.

Personally though, I'd play in order of release. So Yellow, Crystal, FireRed, Emerald (or Emerald before FR since you'll be sick of Kanto by that point I think), Platinum, SoulSilver, then Black. That's just how I'd do it, anyway.

Quote:
And the last thing, may I make a thread somewhere on this forum about buying games? I am trying to get them cheap, so may I ask it on here, or it's against the rules?
Yeah, that's against the rules I'm afraid. ;( If you have a local game store, that would be your best bet. Buying games online, especially GBA games, is really sketchy and they're often fake, and it's not worth it. Or if you know anyone like a friend or someone that's willing to sell their old games, that'd work. If you're gonna buy online, make sure they're a reputable seller and double check those pictures. If you end up buying online, feel free to post the pictures of the cartridge in here before purchasing them and we can help you determine if they're fake.

Quote:
Listen to Sydian, she knows her stuff.
Well thank you, darlin! :)