Old January 28th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Zerrah.
Mauling with Ursaring

Nature: Relaxed

OT: Kirito
ID: 35966
Badges: 1
Pokedex: 9

So I decided to do a quick playthrough of Emerald in order to get all the necessary Gen III Pokemon I was missing from my Pokedex in Black. So, I chose the male protagonist because I do not like May's character sprite. I named myself Kirito after my new favorite anime, any guesses? I chose Torchic because I really want to use some cool water Pokemon this time besides Mudkip (even though I really like Mudkip ). And so far I am searching for Steven to deliver a letter and level grind for the gym battle with Brawly. Ta-ta for now!

Torchic
Level 12 | Bashful | Female
Scratch | Growl | Focus Energy | Ember

Muffins the Poochyena
Level 12 | Gentle | Female
Tackle | Howl | Sand-Attack

Priscilla the Ralts
Level 12 | Quiet | Female
Growl | Confusion | Double Team

Jocelyn the Taillow
Level 11 | Quirky | Female
Peck | Growl | Focus Energy | Quick Attack

Jonin the Nincada
Level 11 | Gentle | Female
Scratch | Harden | Leech Life | Sand-Attack

Dishes the Lotad
Level 12 | Rash | Male
Astonish | Growl | Absorb

And a special thanks to TwilightBlade for helping with the code.

EDIT: Update #2!

Badges: 1
Pokedex: 14

Ugh. Why so down, you may ask? Well let me tell you... While I was enjoying my little grind-fest trying to prepare my team for the Dewford Gym, I happened upon a Shiny Magikarp. Well, my Nincada, Jonin, was in the lead, so he stood guard while I chucked a few Pokeballs at it, while I unsuccessfully attempted to catch it. While my supplies withered to the level 6 Magikarp, I decided maybe it would be a good idea to weaken it before I attempted with another ball. Nincada reached it's little talon/claw-thing and gave it a good Scratch, but obviously she was trained well because she critical-hitted the thing and it fainted before my eyes. Oh the pain. But alas, the training must go on! In better news, Torchic evolved! And I caught a Sableye and nicknamed her Fuscia. Yay!

Combusken
Level 16 | Bashful | Female
Double Kick | Growl | Peck | Ember

Fuscia the Sableye
Level 10 | Quiet | Female
Leer | Scratch | Foresight | Night Shade

Priscilla the Ralts
Level 13 | Quiet | Female
Growl | Confusion | Double Team

Jocelyn the Taillow
Level 15 | Quirky | Female
Peck | Growl | Wing Attack | Quick Attack

Jonin the Nincada
Level 12 | Gentle | Female
Scratch | Harden | Leech Life | Sand-Attack

Dishes the Lotad
Level 12 | Rash | Male
Astonish | Growl | Absorb

EDIT: Update #3 - Will no one play these games besides me?! D:

Badges: 2
Pokedex: 20

Alright, so since my last update I defeated Brawly, who was very easy granted I had a Psychic and a Flying type (not to mention a Fighting type with Peck), and I received my second badge! Afterwards I had the old man sail me to Slateport where I delivered the Goods to the Captain. Two of Team Aqua's lackeys tried to teach me a lesson, but when I swept their teams, there boss Archie came running to find out what the fuss was all about. Then I sailed back to Rustboro, where I received the Exp. Share for my endeavor. Sailing back to Slateport, I left North of town and caught a Female Elektrike. After nicknaming her Lucy, I added her to my team and handed her the Exp. Share, since she wouldn't be learning any decent moves for another 6-8 levels. I eventually leveled up Jonin to 20, resulting in two new Pokemon on my team: Ninjask and it's husk, Shediinja. After researching what I wanted my final team to be, I decided that I really wasn't going to be using Shedinja anyway, since his 1HP would probably screw me over at some point.

So, after boxing the bugs, I was going to focus on raising the others (besides Jocelyn and Dishes) for Mauville's Gym Leader: Wattson. Since I don't have any Ground-types on my team, and I really don't want to train Geodude (Oh god I hate that evolution chain), I decided I was just going to win this battle by brute strength. So now that I've taken out every trainer in every direction of Mauville, I was going to slowly level grind each Pokemon to level 25 before attempting this badge.

Oh, and I realized I still hadn't nicknamed Combusken. So, without further ado, let me introduce to you: Atsila! (Which is Cherokee for fire, because I couldn't find the word for chicken XD)

Atsila the Combusken
Level 21 | Bashful | Female
Double Kick | Growl | Peck | Ember

Fuscia the Sableye
Level 21 | Quiet | Female
Fury Swipes | Scratch | Fake Out | Night Shade

Priscilla the Kirlia
Level 21 | Quiet | Female
Calm Mind | Confusion | Double Team | Teleport

Jocelyn the Taillow
Level 20 | Quirky | Female
Double Team | Growl | Wing Attack | Quick Attack

Lucy the Elektrike
Level 20 | Rash | Female
Spark | Thunder Wave | Quick Attack | Howl

Dishes the Lombre
Level 20 | Rash | Male
Fake Out | Growl | Absorb | Nature Power

Friend Safari and DW Pokemon - A Gen VI Trade Thread

3DS Friend Code:
3754 7177 6489
Brittany

Last edited by Zerrah.; February 2nd, 2013 at 10:56 AM.