View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2013 (08:55 PM). Edited January 28th, 2013 by Megaman765.
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype

Snype kept his large grin going as Genevieve dropped the statue down beside him. He hadn't changed his expression at all but was still extremely amused. Suddenly several others began to join in and it was suddenly becoming one big meeting! Snype just wanted to say to himself that it was just his charisma that was attracting everybody to him. After all, he was the new guy! And boy was he making an entrance! Already a thorn on ones side and that was enough to satisfy him! A cast form flew up to him and questioned his identity. Snype simply snickered.

"Kehehe, I happen to be the newest Sentinel of the bunch! You wouldn't believe how much I had to work just to get up in rank with all of you! Its a long story! But I've been helping the lot of you for a lonngg time now. Ever wonder why you all have been one step ahead of the Gold Tribe so much lately? Kehehe. You can thank your fellow spy for that, now working full time!" Snype bragged. "But hey, good to meet ya! I can sleep soundly knowing I'm not the smallest sentinel here! Kehehe, no offense of courrsee." Snype joked, snickering a bit.

Genevieve was still pretty angry which only made Snype more amused. "Awww down one more Sentinel? We're getting along so well though! Kehehe... try me! I can give ya a little one two or so!" Snype taunted, holding his fists up and jumping side to side as if wanting to pick a fight. He was mostly joking but at this point the girl could break! Thankfully Snype quickly got distracted when Sovereign entered. Snype gave a large smile toward him and crawled over to him quickly.

"And here he is! The big man himself! The one who took the Kings crown and smashed it straight into his skull! I gotta say its an honor meeting you! What was it like? Did he scream? Beg for mercy? Oh oh! I gotta see him on our way out! Hey, if I poke at him hard enough you think an arm will fall off? Oh! oh!! You could autograph it! Then I could hit Pokemon with it for fun! Or kill them with enough force! Kehehehe..." Snype said, demented as ever.

Snype didn't know about Auron's recent orders since he just arrived at his own accord at all but from what he could gather, Auron didn't take an opportunity to take out the Gold Tribe when they were open. While everybody else was denying his judgement, Snype's twisted mind had a different perspective on things.

"Well... I don't know why you guys haven't gone after them by now when they're wide open but maybe there's a bigger scheme behind it all! Perhaps he wants to do more then wipe them out. Sure, we could march down and destroy all of them, but what would stop another group of Pokemon from doing the exact same thing? Perhaps he has a permanent solution so that nobody goes against the Silver Tribe again. Kehehe... perhaps he has a plan to convert them to our side in some ingenious way rather then kill them? Just going through the possibilities! Oh oh! MAYBE we could poison their leader! Without a leader they'll scatter around like little children in a playground! And it'll be like playing hide and seek! Only you kill the Pokemon you find! OH OH! OR MAYBE..." Snype continued to go through more gruesome ways to end the Gold Tribe. He was getting... uncomfortably creative at this point. He was like a child. A demented unstable monster of a child. He honestly had no clue what Auron had planned and still questioned his movement, but Snype sure hopped he was a part of it! He just wanted to kill something! Maybe slowly this time... with Toxic! That'll cause some panic!

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)