View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
If it was something that simple, and if it didn't mean they had to use resources that might've been used on something else (pokemon, moves, routes, puzzles, battles, graphics, sound...) - sure. I'd have no problem with that. But I'm still concerned that if they were to implement some form of romance (or at least something more than Yancy/Curtis), it'd be at the cost of something else. Now certainly, if that something else was musicals, that'd be okay, except that instead of musicals, I want to see something more in line with the RSE/DPPt contests, so in my ideal game, those resources have already been diverted. :D
Well I don't think it'd be a major way of romance, just something simple. If it's something more than that then yeah it might take out something else but we're on the 3DS now, there's more space to use!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowpointQuincy View Post
Maybe it is like Fire Emblem. When the same 2 Pokemon double battle together a lot, they start to have "support conversations" and get married. Then they go to the Daycare Center and a Peliper riding Delibird delivers an egg.
Uhh... I think that might be a little too complicated. Plus I was referring to humans by the thread. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red View Post
Hmm...I dunno. That would be cool. I still can't understand why they can't make a character kiss someone? Lolz. Well what if a girl rival says, "I want to kiss you." and then you choose "YES" or "NO". Well, I'm not a fan of romance, just an idea.
idk just that outright seems a little far for Pokemon. At a young age (aka the lowest age group the games are aimed at) I don't know if children are even thinking about kissing others, but going out with others (or "boy" friends) seems a little more probable if their parents take them, etc and the same would apply to the games.