View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013 (01:46 AM). Edited January 29th, 2013 by Redizzle ma hawt chizzle pelipizzle.
Redizzle ma hawt chizzle pelipizzle's Avatar
Redizzle ma hawt chizzle pelipizzle Redizzle ma hawt chizzle pelipizzle is offline
thief of life

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Xlugon Pyro:
Is it possible I can have grovyle's egg move change to crunch since I haven't posted yet by chance? I gave further thought to Grovyle's potential future move-set and crunch would be better for it in the long term. If this is alright, I'll edit my original sign-up to clarify this fact.
It is possible :3 Do that and I'll change the first post~

Quote originally posted by Jake♫:
Saw earlier that this was full, but just saw the updated OP that there's a spot open for reserve. Mind if I reserve the Hoenn male with Monferno?
I got a PM asking for a spot a few hours before you posted this so I'll have to check with them first. If they don't post an SU, I'll get back to you :3 Thank you for your interest!

Quote originally posted by Sir Bastian:
Bam! Next post done, a Nidoran captured and Bruce the Arserival introduced. Hope y'all like it!
Hahah Arserival! Like it. I'll go read in a mo'

Also, reading Red Wing's Su in a mo'!

EDIT: now it's fine. You're accepted, Red Wing! Welcome to the RP. You may start posting in the IC whenever you like.
Just one thing - if you want Combusken to know an egg move, please say which :3

EDIT2: I just planned out the exact route we should take through Kanto, and found music to go along with every important area (non-routes, mostly). And dear god. Please let us stand by this RP 'til the end because it'll be good.

4/13