View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013 (10:51 AM). Edited January 29th, 2013 by Megaman765.
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark followed Lucia back to Brian who was talking with all the other Pokemon. Mark didn't have too much to say so once again he left the conversation to the two of them.

Snype chuckled and nudged Thyme. "Kehehe, hey I'm kind of a natural myself ya know! I mean, you fell for me after all! I couldn't have it any other way. Your the only one for me!" Snype said, cuddling with Thyme happily. Snype could do this all day. Just stick with Thyme and keep close to her. That'd make his day end perfectly. He was the happiest little Sableye in the world right now.

Len sat down on his rump and gave off a cheery expression. Len didn't quite know how he did it either. That or he just simply forgot. Its been a long time after all so Len just took it for granted.

Able continued to play around with Tyro, still tickling his sides. She eventually stopped and perched herself on top of his belly, looking down at him while giggling. "Hehe! Well now I know your ticklish! I know your weakness now kiddo!" Able said, giggling nonstop while adjusting herself on top of Tyro.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)