View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Mark smiled. He still couldn't believe that she was doing all of this for him... and it'd be better with someone like Brian helping them out! This would be absolutely perfect!... he hoped. He just needed to get on good terms with Valorie again. If that didn't work... then all hope was lost.

Snype raised his brows when Thyme walked over to Roberto. Oh boy... this wasn't going to go well. He called over Thyme in an attempt to separate them.

Len scooted closer to Diana and patted her back. "Aw its not trouble Diana! But you can trust him! He won't hurt you! Besides, you got armor! There's no way he could hurt you! Even then, I got your back!" Len said. That last part kind of just came out of nowhere. He glanced away and blushed for a moment.

"I mean... erm..." he muttered nervously.

Able continued to get herself comfortable on Tyro. "Hehe, you know your pretty soft! I might just get used to this!" She teased him.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)