View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013 (11:50 AM).
ModeratorCS

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Xlugon Pyro:
YARRR I actually made the changes to its egg move (and Zoey's pokedex color) in the sign-up last night after I made the request just in case. XD

I should have the first post up today.

Also, out of curiosity, is there a reason you didn't include some of the common, early Pokemon found in the first few routes like Rattata, Poochyena, Bidoof, Sentret, Pidgey, etc.? I'm not particularly interested in catching them but I found it odd, unless of course you're trying to avoid overwhelming yourself with listing the Pokemon in a given area.

I hope there are some interesting creatures in the forest! :)
Haha, I see.

Yes. Partly because not many players usually want to capture them anyways, which gives me room for some more interesting pokémon. Because like you guessed, I don't want to list too many pokémon in one area. No challenge if everything fun is available at once ;) but still not fun with only Rattata and Pidgey in the first route. That's what I think, at least. And I didn't list Caterpie and Weedle because it's mostly tedious to level them up until they evolve twice. Plus, I want to be annoyingly different :D

Aaaand, there are actually plot reasons too... 8D

Quote originally posted by Letham:
Understood! I'll definitely remember that for future posts and I'll get working on my IC post asap.

Thanks again for accepting me I really like how this RP is going can't wait to get Ben involved. :D
Thanks yourself! Hope to see a post soon then, but no stress :)

Quote originally posted by Charizard_Man:
Woah!! Viridian Forest will be awesome!

xD

Quote:
Actually, the idea I had for the forest involved my rival, so... I think I'll save that for a later time. So! Does aaaanyone want to team up for Viridian? Not neccesarily all of it, but for a post or two, it could be a ton of fun. As much as Charizard's character is cool and all, I doubt he and Adam would get along, so it'd have to be another time

Anyone else interested in giving some interaction/joined posts a go?
You can write about your rival :) I just didn't make it an official event this time.

I'd definitely be up for a joint post, but I think I want to do the rare-pokémon-group-event on my own first. Maybe Adam and Aberdeen could do the mandatory event (spotting the mews) in a joint post later?

"Alright Gramps! Leave it all to me!"
moderator of Roleplay Theatre
proudly paired with seeker
staff collab july 2015