View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:01 PM
atie

Nature: Quiet
|Diamond: Empoleon/Electivire/Magmortar
Platinum: Gilscor/Togekiss
Heartgold: Machamp/Gliscor

Yeah in Sinoh I had a perference of using pokemons of former Gens who evolve in a gen4 Pokemon and that's how I met Gliscor, Such a tank, decent speed, fantastic movepool although lacked grass moves which didn't give him total coverage but apart from that it could learn a big variety of moves, I liked to use U turn on bulky waters which he couldn't 1 hit provided damage and good send out

Electivire,Magmortar and Gliscor cleaned the battle tower for me in Diamond like all pokes were made of butter

Machamp, I met him actually in the hack hardgold, I needed a fight Pokemon for Whitney and thought lemme trade that Drowzee for Machop, He became a beast his No-Guard + Stab Dynamic punch after some bluk ups almost solo'd Lance in a harder version of Heartgold..

In Platinum I did a Fly-only run And there I met Togekiss and wow, It is IMO (even with Wargle out there) the best noormal/flying Pokemon, Serene Grace works the best for him it can almost 100% Immobilize foes with Airslash 60% chance and Bodyslam/Thunderwave It can learn Aura sphere which is one of it's awesome features and roost on the top of it all to let the mascare of immobilization never end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.